A One Year Commitment
I ask you one of the most powerful questions you can ever be asked: ‘What do you truly want?’ – and over the year you and I together will create the ‘you’ that you need to be in order to get what you want (or to be utterly at peace and happy if you subsequently find you want something else entirely!)
What you receive:
- Two ‘un-messable with’ (see below for definition) action-focused coaching sessions per month
- Personalized written support for true accountability
- Access to all my other public/open workshops (except Beyond Leadership)
My Full On ™ Coaching Clients
I work with people:
- Who are already successful but want to know ‘what’s beyond this?’
- Who don’t need a coach but want one – because they know that amazing results are possible when they have a profoundly supportive, tough-loving, highly-creative, results-oriented partner always and unconditionally there for them
- Who know that the quality of the rest of their life is a priceless investment way beyond any fee they might pay
- Who suspect – deep down – that life is really a game but who have somehow forgotten this essential and freeing truth along the way
If you live in a Zen monastery you’re likely to be momentarily caught off guard if the master jumps out when you least expect him, and whacks you with a wooden sword. But pretty soon you’ll realize it’s why you’re here.
If you live in a Zen monastery you are here to cause a breakthrough in being present when you’re not being present. It’s the master’s job to be ruthless, to be clear, to be straight, to be intentional, to be on purpose, to be focused, to be undistracted, to be rigorous, and to be un-messable with. . . always reminding you when you’re not being present.
And if you make excuses for not being present when he whacks you, then with a bit of luck he’ll whack you again … that is: if he’s really a master worth training with.
Laurence Platt. Conversations for Transformation